New YR 2020-21
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have sadly had to do things very differently this year. On this page, you will find links to all the information we have produced to allow you and your child to get to know the school and staff.
Please find here some useful documents for you to read.
Parent’s Handbook 2020-21
YR Children’s Welcome Pack
Oaklands Reception September Timetable 2020-21
School Term Dates 2020-21
To try and help you look around ‘virtually’ we have produced some videos for you to enjoy watching. Some are information for parents and others are for your child too.
To give you a chance for you and your child to see the school, you are invited into school on Tuesday 21 July for a 15 minute visit. You will be able to come in a small group, meet the class teacher and visits the rooms.
How it will work:
- Please come up the infant slope at your appointment time.
- Remember the one way system means you will come in through the visitor gate and over the car park.
- Queue safely and remembering social distancing please.
- Your teacher will meet you at the door and as a group you will be invited to come into the building.
- Be prompt, we will not be letting anyone in who arrives late and you will not be able to join another group.
- Only one adult per child.
9:00 Minke Whale Group A1
9:15 Orca Whale Group A1
9:30 Minke Whale Group A2
9:45 Orca Whale Group A2
10:00 Minke Whale Group B1
10:15 Orca Whale Group B1
10:30 Minke Whale Group B2
10:45 Orca Whale Group B2